Join the fun with food, games, and prizes!
BMW Service Inclusive
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. This Sweepstakes is open to Arizona residents’ age 18 and older at time of entry. Employees of Chapman Auto Group, Chapman BMW, and all of their respective affiliated companies, subsidiaries, and advertising or promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, such employees are not eligible for entry.
3. Entry. Chapman BMW Top Down Tour (the “Sweepstakes”) will begin at 12:01 a.m. Local Time on April 1, 2013 and all entries must be received by April 27, 2013 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Enter by Liking Chapman BMW on facebook.com/chapmanbmw’s fan page and completing all of the required information and following all instructions. One (1) entry per email during the promotional timeframe of April 1, 2013 – April 27, 2013; Chapman BMW (“Sponsor”) will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible registration or for failure to receive registration due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or sponsor. In the event of a dispute, all registrations will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the email account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an email account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such email account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with such email account. Any questions regarding the registrations or the owner of an email account shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole, reasonable discretion, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Sweepstakes.
4. One (1) winner will be selected by random drawing from among all eligible Chapman BMW registered users, on or about 4/29/2013. Winner receives one (1) BMW Golf Prize Pack. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. (ARV: $1,500)
5. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Winner will be notified by phone or email at the telephone number or email listed on the entry form on or about April 29, 2013. Failure to respond to the notification within the designated time may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. Winner may waive their right to receive a prize. Prizes are nonassignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed, except that prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility, and a liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law). Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release within the time designated, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may, at the sole discretion of Sponsor, result in a winner’s disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of prize to an alternate winner. Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s consent to the publication of his or her name and image in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation or further compensation. Only one prize per household per year.
6. Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Sweepstakes Rules and the decisions of the judges. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date.
7. Prize Winners. For prize winner list (available after 4/29/13), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Chapman BMW Top Down Tour Sweepstakes, 1150 N. 54th Street, Chandler, AZ 85226, Attn: Sweepstakes Administrator.
8. Limitations of Liability. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action; (2) any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorney’s fees; and (3) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than damages for actual out-of-pocket expenses.
9. Construction. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Sweepstakes Rules, or the rights and obligations of any contestant and Sponsor, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Arizona, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of Arizona, or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Arizona. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the invalidity or unenforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
10. General Release. By entering the Sweepstakes, Entrants release Chapman BMW, Chapman Auto Group, and any other promotional sponsors, and each of their respective affiliated companies, directors, officers, employees, representatives, partners and agents from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes or with the acceptance, possession or use of any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light).
11. Sponsor. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Sweepstakes Rules or in other materials relating to the Sweepstakes. If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please contact Chapman BMW Top Down Tour Sweepstakes, 1150 N. 54th Street, Chandler, AZ 85226, Attn: Sweepstakes Administrator.